Serving Maine’s Forest Communities since 1989
Maine TREE educates and advocates for the sustainable use of the forest and the ecological, economic, and social health of Maine’s forest community.
- REGISTER: Holt Research Forest Harvest TourJoin the Maine Timber Research & Environmental Education Foundation (Maine TREE) for a research timber harvest tour at the Holt Research Forest in Arrowsic onContinue reading “REGISTER: Holt Research Forest Harvest Tour”
- WEBINAR: Holt Research Forest Pre-Harvest Information SessionThis informational webinar is to share information about an upcoming research timber harvest at the Holt Research Forest in Arrowsic. The webinar took place onContinue reading “WEBINAR: Holt Research Forest Pre-Harvest Information Session”
- Forestry for the Future: A film introduces forestry to landowners with a 65-year studyBy Maren Granstrom *Editor’s note: Forester Maren Granstrom voluntarily submitted this article to Forests for Maine’s Future and Maine TREE to highlight the “Forestry forContinue reading “Forestry for the Future: A film introduces forestry to landowners with a 65-year study”
- We’re Hiring: Director of EducationWe are seeking a dynamic leader to serve as our Director of Education to develop and guide forest-based education programs, including its sponsorship of ProjectContinue reading “We’re Hiring: Director of Education”
- Maine Project Learning Tree Volunteers Provide Workshop for Bangor Region YMCAOn Wednesday, August 26, In our first in-person public event since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Maine TREE and Maine Project Learning Tree (PLT)Continue reading “Maine Project Learning Tree Volunteers Provide Workshop for Bangor Region YMCA”
- Maine TREE welcomes Tom Mullin as Maine Project Learning Tree AssociateMaine TREE Foundation is pleased to announce that we have brought a well-known name in forest education onto our team on an interim basis toContinue reading “Maine TREE welcomes Tom Mullin as Maine Project Learning Tree Associate”